Senior DBA, Dubai (re-location package)
This innovative and award winning payment solution company are looking for a Senior DBA to be responsible for installing, fine-tuning and optimizing the performance of their platform designed to support massive scale structured and unstructured real-time data.
- Work with large datasets and focus on MySQL NDB Cluster and optimisation of structure, requests, indices, storage.
- Support benchmarking systems, analyse system & query bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
- Learn from experts and expand your skills and responsibilities.
- Own a problem end to end.
The successful Senior DBA will have/be:
- Strong experience focussing on managing data distributed systems infrastructure using open source software in a large-scale environment.
- Good experience using MySQL NDB Cluster.
- Experience with Linux/Unix based systems.
- Hands on experience with any of the following; Storm, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hbase.
Also of interest:
- Experience within a start-up environment.
- Experience with containerised applications running in Docker, Kubernetes is preferred.
- Agile methodology knowledge.
In return you will be rewarded with up to 75k (dependant on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a re-location allowance!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Senior DBA send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.