Director of Operations (Net Deposits/Payments)
This innovative, successful Online Sports Betting Company are looking for a Director of Operations (Net Deposits/Payments) to be responsible for all aspects of my clients non-CRM customer interactions.
Working very closely with the COO, you will be primarily responsible for net deposits. You will be looking after the entire payment cycle from deposits, through security, to withdrawals. This company are a very ambitious start-up and you will be building operations from the ground up while being responsible for the end-to-end strategy and budget for these areas.
This is a vital leadership role, we are looking for someone who is confident in their ability and isn’t afraid of getting their hands dirty!
The successful Director of Operations (Net deposits/Payments) will have/be:
- Experience in recruiting and scaling up large, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Previous experience of Fraud Management and the end-to-end complexities of payments.
- Experience working closely with 3rd parties.
Also of interest:
- Any experience in the Gaming/Betting industry would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of sportsbook operations is very desirable.
- Knowledge around cryptocurrencies and exchanges.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £70k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which include equity.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Director of Operations (Net deposits/Payments) send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.