Data Architect, Dubai (re-location package)
This innovative and award winning payment solution company are looking for a Data Architect with Big Data processing technologies such as Hadoop and Spark along with proficiency with data warehouse solutions (Vertica/Redshift/Teradata) to join their small but growing team in Dubai..
We are looking for someone to come in to architect and develop out platform designed to support massive scale structured and unstructured real-time data. You will lead the design and development of distributed data infrastructure that is scalable, highly performant and able to handle diverse data sets.
- Building the data storage and processing platform, work on improving and adding new functionality to our distributed systems backbone.
- Help troubleshoot, tune and optimize data systems and application operational issues.
- Design and implement features evolving our data platform product offerings.
- Work with product management on understanding features.
The successful Data Architect will have/be:
- Extensive experience focusing on building and managing data distributed data infrastructure using open source software in a large-scale environment.
- Experience with Linux /Unix based systems.
- Big Data processing technologies (Hadoop, Spark).
- Data Warehouse Solutions (Vertica, Redshift, Teradata).
Also of interest:
- Hands on experience with the latest technologies; MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar related field.
- Experience with Scala, Akka is highly desirable.
In return you will be rewarded with up to 90k (dependant on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a re-location allowance!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Data Architect send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.