Technical Systems Manager – Healthcare (Home Based)
This large, innovative and successful Software Company within the healthcare space is looking for a Technical Systems Manager with experience using HL7 (Health Level 7) along with programming proficiency in Java, C# and C++.
Reporting to the Senior Installation Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Ensuring that application and interfaces for hospital systems are planned, tested and ready for deployment in line with the project installation requirements.
- Working closely with the project installation team during project implementation.
- Performing testing, troubleshooting and user acceptance of system integration functionality.
- Being involved in the whole process from Design, Configuration, Installation and Rollout.
- Being customer focused and attending client site regularly.
The successful Technical Systems Manager - Healthcare will have/be:
- Strong experience working within the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical sector.
- Programming proficiency in the following (C#, Java, C++ and C).
- Experience using HL7 (Health Level 7).
Also of interest:
- Experience of using SQL, Windows 7 and Windows 2003/2008.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or a similar related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £65k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Technical Systems Manager – Healthcare (Home Based) send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.