Customer Support Executive
This innovative and highly reputable Camberley based IT Company are looking for a Customer Support Executive to ensure customer satisfaction and respond to all inbound enquiries in line with the business process policy.
Reporting to the Sales Director, your daily activities will include;
- Dealing with initial enquiries from our customers (by phone, email and live chat).
- Ensuring problems our customers encounter with our services are followed through to resolution or escalated up if required.
- Introductory calls, offering support to newly registered or subscribed users.
- Participate in daily meetings with the support team.
The successful Customer Support Executive will have/be:
- Ambitious and having a hunger to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Previous helpdesk or customer service experience.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £22k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Customer Support Executive send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.