Solution Architect, London
We are looking for an excellent Solution Architect to join a leading FS Consultancy in London working on client sites to assist them in achieving their business aims by providing architectural, domain, and delivery expertise at the solution level.
The ideal Solution Architect will focus on relating technology capabilities and building blocks to the business drivers and goals. You will have demonstrated the ability to architect, design and estimate complex software solutions and ensure these are achievable within our clients environment.
The successful Solution Architect will have/be:
- A very strong technical and solution architecture background built upon software engineering experiences within a digital banking environment.
- A proven track record of owning and delivering solutions across a broad spectrum of the project delivery lifecycle.
- Familiarity with technology concepts, roles, and terminology.
Also of interest:
- Consultancy/customer facing experience within a software vendor environment.
- FS domain knowledge with experience of mobilising technology to meet the market dynamics.
- Pre-sales experience and comfort engaging with clients.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £85k (dependant on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits including a 20% bonus.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Solution Architect send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.