Data Analyst, up to £28k, Warrington.
This large, innovative and expanding software house is looking for a Data Analyst to assist with implementation and management information for my clients’ engaged projects.
Responsibilities of a Data Analyst include:
• Collate, analyse and document business requirements for the service line and translate these into specifications and test plans.
• Assist in the technical areas of operational processes.
• Create workflows and recommend best practise.
The successful Data Analyst will have/be:
• Excellent Excel skills.
• Experience using Alteryx.
• Educated to degree level.
• Excellent communication skills.
Also of interest:
• Process mapping.
• Qualification or experience with programming.
• Knowledge of Agile/Waterfall methodologies.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £28k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a Data Analyst then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.