Java Developer | Financial Services | London
One of the world’s market leading payments technology specialists are currently in a period of hugely exciting growth due to production of a brand new market offering, which is set to change the world of payments. As a result they are in need of a number of experienced Java Developers with knowledge of Payments and/or Financial Services.
The company in question has designed a totally unique product which will supplement there already strong portfolio of projects and services and is set to revolutionise the world of financial payments. The role of Java Developer will take a key role in product engineering, following TDD and BDD Processes. You will write high quality code within established development standards and pattern and contribute to design decisions and technical discussions as part of the engineering team.
- Excellent JAVA 8 skills
- Experience in automation using Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment processes
- Comfortable working across the full stack however predominantly back end
- Agile delivery experience e.g. working in Kanban/Scrum delivery environments
- Experience with Akka (or equivalent frameworks) & Spring technologies
- Automation environment provisioning using Ansible
- DevOps experience gained within highly transactional software environments
- Knowledge and/or experience of Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of document-based data stories e.g. MongoDB
Personally you will be a highly driven and forward thinking candidate with the ability to work closely business focused stakeholders. You will be excited by the chance to work on an innovative and modern software products and be looking to develop your career quickly with a firm who promotes from within.
For full role and company info please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.