Java Developer - London - £60,000 to £75,000
This leading UK employee engagement consultancy are looking for a Java Developer with strong skills and experience in Java8 and Spring. You will join a rapidly growing team playing vital role in the development of their key product. This company plays an essential role in helping clients to deliver modern services efficiently, effectively and to the highest standard.
- Designing and producing sustainable, fit-for-purpose software that meets the goals of the business
- Maintaining high standards of quality and security in all software
- Keeping our build automation pipeline fit for purpose
- Refining the developing process in platform and product teams to improve the way the team as a whole operates
- Estimating effort to complete technical work through planning and grooming sessions
Required Technical Competencies:
- Java8 onwards
- Spring4 onwards can use key Spring libraries (Core, MVC/Boot, Security, Data).
- Git, Jenkins, Jira
Desirable Technical Competencies:
- Designing and building REST APIs
- Angular, Vue, React
- HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, Karma, Protractor
- · MongoDB
If you're a strong technologist with a passion for Java Development and all things technology, we'd love to hear from you.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.