Senior Business Analyst - Lloyds of London Insurance (£60k-65k, 20% bonus/bens) | London, City
One of the UK's leading Lloyds insurance syndicates/managing agencies are seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a strong background spanning IT and business change to join their team based in London.
The role of Business Analyst will join a growing team working on a number of large, business critical projects in the Lloyds of London insurance space. You will work closely with core areas of the business to map processes and procedures to enable various IT change initiatives. It is essential that the successful Business Analyst have a good knowledge of both the Lloyds market space, insurance as well as how this effects technology change.
To be considered for the role of Business Analyst you will have:
- Strong Business Analysis experience with the Lloyds of London Insurance space
- Strong background in process analysis, mapping and design
- Good knowledge of underwriting processes and the managing agency model
- Experience of Sequel Eclipse would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience of IT systems roll-out and implementation
- Strong change management experience
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and st5akehodler management skills
Personally you will be a passionate and driven individual who is looking to progress and develop your career quickly within an innovative and growing organisation.
This is an important role which will have exposure to various areas of this Lloyds of London business. You will span both IT and Business Change and have the ability to get involved in a range of projects offering a variety and depth to the role.
For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.