Configuration Management Specialist (CI/ITIL) | £30,000- £40,000 | Bournemouth, UK
One of the UK's leading brands in financial services are seeking an experienced Configuration Specialist to join their growing IT Operations team based in Bournemouth. The company in question are one of the UK's most recognisable brands in UK FS and are currently growing at a rapid rate due to business and customer growth. The company are a highly agile and fast paced organisation with a vibrant and ‘new school' mentality and are recognised as a great place to work locally in Bournemouth.
The role of Configurations Management Specialist will be primarily responsible for supporting the CI and Service Mapping policies throughout the business . The role involves working closely with technical teams to develop CSI processes and capture information.
To be considered for the role as a Configuration Specialist you should have:
- 3+ years’ experience supporting CI and Service Mapping policies
- Experience integrating and mapping new services
- Producing risk assessments
- Experience in ITIL environment
- Experience with security supply management and assessments
- Strong communication and decision making skills
- Any experience within FS/Insurance or related regulated environment would be beneficial.
To be considered for the role please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.