Cyber Security Analyst - Red teaming / Pen Testing | £400-450 per day, 6 months | London, UK
One of the world’s leading brands in global banking and FS are seeking experienced Cyber Security Analyst's with a strong background in Red Teaming to join a newly formed team within their London offices.
The Cyber Security Analyst will work as part of a Red Team focusing on a number of new platforms the bank has released and will identify and assess vulnerabilities of the system. You will provide guidance and SME advice on cyber security process, controls and standards in order to improve the overall banks approach to security.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Strong Cyber Security Experience
- Experience of working as part of a Red Team is essential
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals, windows/Linux operating systems & wider tech knowledge
- Strong web application exploitation techniques
- Strong understanding of various commercial/open-source security tools (Burp suite, Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, Nessus, Nmap)
- Strong communication skills
This is an urgent role with start within the next 2 weeks. Please send your CV for more information.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.