Client Services Director – Technology Consulting | £120k - £170k + 100% Bonus / Benefits | London, UK
One of the UK’s leading technology consulting firms based in London are looking to recruit a Client Services Director to join their leadership team. The company in question are one of the most highly regarded specialist technology consulting firms in the UK and are growing rapidly across multiple sectors. The Client Services Director role will have a heavy focus of developing new business (60-70%) but will also act as a senior billable consultant, leading some of the firms biggest engagements across the UK.
The successful candidate will join as one of their most senior figures and as a Client Services Director will be expected to lead business development activities, be an account managers and exec as well as a senior delivery head. The role will require the successful candidate to have a strong background in tier 1 consulting, as well as a strong contact network with a track record and ability to sell consulting services. My client operates in various sectors and are open minded in regards to industry experience. The role will act as a senior leadership figure also and will have a heavy influence in the forward strategy of the business as well as their sales pipeline.
FYI: The role is London based and typically will not require any extensive travel.
To be considered for the role of Client Services Director you must have the below skills/experience:
- A strong track record of delivery and experience in a top tier consulting firm as a Partner, Director, Senior Manager or alike (10+ years)
- First class technical and project delivery experience as a Programme Manager, Director or alike
- Experience of selling consulting services for a tier 1 consulting firm previously, with a strong and established contacts network
- Track record of working on high value, highly complex, challenging programmes
- Broad understanding of delivery spanning technical detail up to high level strategy
- Ability to operate up to Director, CxO and board level
- Extensive people leadership and strategy experience
- Extensive track record of above average delivery
Personally you will be a disciplined thinker and capable of working across organizational boundaries in a very demanding, high-output environment. You will have outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is essential. Must be pro-active, adaptable and results driven. You will be a proven leader who must be able to work under pressure, juggle multiple projects, using own initiative and motivation to meet deadlines and set priorities without close supervision.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading technology consulting firms in a period of significant and sustained growth. Not only you will the chance to working on a variety of enterprise level, cutting edge assignments for a range of household name clients but you will have the luxury of limited travel and a high, above market rate salary while also working alongside some of the best consultants in the UK.
For a full role and company briefing please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.