IT Management Consultant – Technology Lead (Tier 1 Consultancy) | £80k - £120k + 20% Bonus | London, UK
One of the UK’s leading technology consulting firms based in London are seeking an experienced IT Management Consultant to join their rapidly expanding delivery team in London. The company in question are one of the most highly regarded specialist technology consulting firms in the UK and are growing rapidly due to numerous new client wins recently. As a result they need experienced consultants with strong backgrounds in application and/or infrastructure delivery.
The successful candidate will join as a senior IT Management Consultant and will take a key leadership role on a major programme from either a project management or architecture design perspective. Clients are typically large, multi-national house hold names and the consultancy in question has a reputation for delivering complex, high value, business critical assignments and need candidates to match. The role is London based and typically will not require any extensive travel.
To be considered for the role of IT Management Consultant you must have the below skills/experience:
- A strong track record of delivery and experience in a top tier consulting firm (5+ years)
- First class technical and project delivery experience (either from a PM OR architecture perspective)
- Track record of working on high value, highly complex, challenging programmes
- Broad understanding of delivery spanning technical detail up to high level strategy
- Ability to operate up to Director, CxO and board level
- Extensive senior level stakeholder management experience
- Experience of developing business would be a distinct advantage
- People leadership, management and mentoring would also be an advantage
Personally you will be a disciplined thinker and capable of working across organizational boundaries in a very demanding, high-output environment. You will have outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is essential. Must be pro-active, adaptable and results driven. You will be a proven leader who must be able to work under pressure, juggle multiple projects, using own initiative and motivation to meet deadlines and set priorities without close supervision.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading technology consulting firms in a period of significant and sustained growth. Not only you will the chance to working on a variety of enterprise level, cutting edge assignments for a range of household name clients but you will have the luxury of limited travel and a high, above market rate salary while also working alongside some of the best consultants in the UK.
For a full role and company briefing please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.