Lead Data Modeller - Insurance / Claims | £600-680 per day, 6 months | Horsham, UK
Leading insurance firm based in Crawley are seeking an experienced Data Modeller to join their core delivery team on a major programme replacing their core claims system.
The role of Lead Data Modeller will work closely with architecture teams to create key assets from business data architecture through to the logical data architectures to provide traceability through to the physical domains and business functions.
To be considered for the Lead Data Modeller role you will have:
- Strong experience of business, logical and physical data modelling within a large blue chip environment
- Ideally experience in insurance (claims or alike) or wider FS sector
- Experience working on large transformation programmes
- Strong data concepts knowledge and experience
- First class communication skills
This is a key role for an experienced Data Modelling expert to work on a 3 year, multi-million pound programme of work. For a full role and company briefing please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.