IT Security and Risk Analyst- (CISSP/ ISO27001/ Digital)| £60k - £70k+ bonus/bens | London, UK
One of the UK's leading brands in financial services are seeking an experienced IT Security and Risk Analyst to join their growing IT Security team based in London. The company in question are one of the UK's most recognisable brands in UK FS and are currently growing at a rapid rate due to business and customer growth. The company are a highly agile and fast paced organisation with a vibrant and ‘new school' mentality and are recognised as a great place to work.
The role of IT Security and Risk Analyst will be primarily responsible for monitoring and supporting of IT risks and security issues facing the organisation. You will act as a specialist in providing technical support to the Risk frameworks and report any risk processes. The role will focus on directing this innovative, forward thinking organisations vision into a real life business strategy.
To be considered for the role of It Security and Risk Analyst role you will have:
- 5+ years experience managing information security risks processes in blue chip environment
- Experienced implementing risk frameworks and providing 2nd line support of the risk processes
- Experience of managing information security risks over Digital Platforms
- Experience working with some of the relevant Security Frameworks (e.g. ISO27001/2, NIST, Cobit, ITIL)
- Hold or currently working toward CISSP or similar
- Experience working with Identity Management System or similar
- Experience working closely with 3rd party vendors and building strong relationships
- Experience in FS is preferred but not essential
Personally you will be a driven candidate with strong attention to detail and problem solving. You will be used to working in multi-location teams and have experience of dealing with stakeholders from different backgrounds ie: IT and business.
This is a key role working for a large FS organisation in a period of significant growth and change. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately. This is an urgent role and interviews will happen ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.