Information Security Consultant| £400- £450p/d | Bournemouth, UK
Leading financial services based in Bournemouth are embarking on a major IT transformation programme which will totally revolutionise their go-to market offering. As a result they are seeking an experienced Security Consultant to join their core IT security team. The company are one of the most recognisable brands in the UK and are growing at a rapid rate. They are investing heavily into technology and currently need experienced Security Consultant who will lead a key piece of work cantering around asset protection and IT security control.
To be considered for this contract Information Security Consultant role you will have:
- 5+ years experience as an Information Security Consultant
- Information security certification (ie: MSc, CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc)
- Experience working with various of security frameworks- e.g. ISO27001/2, PCI DSS, NIST
- Ideally hold a security certifications- CISSP, CISA or MSc
- Agile delivery experience
- Experience with security supply management and assessments
- Experience working within financial services or insurance
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Any experience within FS/Insurance or related regulated environment would be beneficial.
The role will join a highly critical, multi-million pound programme in a key role. To be considered for the role please send your CV immediately. Interview will happen within the next week and will be for immediate start.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.