Senior Test Lead (Automation/C#/Java) | £45K-£55K + bonus, benefits | Bristol
One of the UK's most highly regarded software development consultancy firms are seeking an experienced Test Lead to join their test team working on a number of major, Greenfield software projects for one of the biggest brands in the UK. The projects focusing of software and wider technology development/delivery and is one of the biggest, most exciting projects in the UK currently.
The role of the Test Lead will involve working closely with both technical teams and business focused stakeholders to test a wide range of bespoke Greenfield solutions typically being complex in design and technically demanding in makeup. Projects are often the first of their kind and require a highly technical and experienced problem solver. The company in question are seeking forward thinking Test Lead with strong technology backgrounds that are looking to progress and develop their career quickly!
In order to be considered for the role of Test Lead you will have:
• Experience of working on major enterprise level software delivery projects
• Strong technology background working in languages such as C#, Java, SQL or other scripting languages
• Experience of Automation Testing and some of the tools- Cucumber, jMeter, Jenkins, Jira etc.
• Ideally experience of working in an iterative or agile delivery environment.
• A strong understanding of both technical and business solutions and benefits.
• First class communication skills (ideally some consultancy or client facing experience)
• Ability to work at both a high and low level design stage
Personally you will be highly motivated, delivery focused and have a real passion for understanding not just how but why things are done. You must be comfortable dealing directly with clients and will have the ability to build relationships as a trusted adviser. It is also essential that you have the ability to work both as a Technical lead as well as a high level solution architect.
This role represents an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and recognizable names in technology delivery in the start-up of a new function. You will have the chance to work on innovative and challenging projects while also being able to develop your skills and progress your career quickly. A great chance to join a highly respected and growing technology firm who are currently running some of the most exciting projects in the country. Operation across multiple sectors including, banking, FS, Trading, Energy, retail and more.
Send your CV for full brief.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.