Solution Architect – Financial Services | £600-650 per day, 6 months | Stockport
Leading financial services based in Bournemouth are embarking on a major IT transformation programme which will totally revolutionise their go-to market offering. As a result they are seeking a number of experienced Solution Architect’s to join their technical delivery team for the discovery phase of the project. The company are one of the most recognisable brands in the UK and are growing at a rapid rate. They are investing heavily into technology and digital currently and need experienced Solution Architect’s with the ability to span both IT and the core business.
To be considered for this contract Solution Architect role you will have:
- 4+ years experience as a Solution Architect ideally within the FS / Insurance space
- Experience working on major IT / Transformation programmes spanning both application and infrastructure design
- Agile delivery experience
- Technology skills spanning: Java, .Net, Integrated platforms, Microservices, web/mobile, cloud, datacentres and alike
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers and vendors
- Strong stakeholder management skills
The role will join a highly critical, multi-million pound programme in a key role. To be considered for the role please send your CV immediately. Interview will happen within the next week and will be for immediate start.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.