Integration Solution Architect - FS/Payments | £600 - £800 pd, 6 months | Swindon, UK
Our client, who is one of the UK's leading FS & Payments technology providers are running a major programme within the retail banking space and as a result are looking for a number of experienced Solution Architect’s focused on integration.
The firm in question are one of the UK's leading payments SME's and require experienced Solution Architect's who has exposure to designing and delivery enterprise payments solutions. The role will work closely with key client stakeholders in a client facing capacity taking full ownership of the solution design and ultimately delivery into the retail bank.
To be considered for the Solution Architect role you will have:
- Strong background as a Solution Architect focusing on integration aspects of the design
- Strong FS experience, ideally commercial/retail banking
- Experience with IBM Integration Bus and IBM WebSphere
- Strong knowledge of implementing Microservices, API, Web services and alike
- Strong knowledge of software and related integration techs
- Experience of consultancy and/or client facing roles would be beneficial
This is a key and long-term contract opportunity working on highly innovative, forward thinking solutions for a market leading organisation. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.