Senior Business Analyst - Agile (IT / Technology Delivery) | £50k - £80k + bonus/bens | Nottingham, UK
One of the UK`s leading technology consulting firm are seeking experienced Senior Business Analysts to join their team in Nottingham. The company are running a number of major IT, software development and wider technology programmes across a number of their FTSE 100 and major blue-chip clients. The roles will involve working on a range of high profile and complex software development and implementation projects.
This role would suit a Senior Business Analyst, or a Business Analyst looking to further their career, who have wide-ranging exposure to Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban. A sound practical understanding of SDLC and architectural frameworks is also essential.
In addition to eliciting and analysing requirements, creating user-epics and stories, you will have exposure to working with software development teams including; technical architecture; test and development teams. The Senior Business Analyst role is also a highly client focused and facing role and requires the ability to both present to key stakeholders and communicate effectively in highly pressurised and fast-moving environments.
In order to be considered for the Business / Systems Analyst role you will have:
- Business/Systems Analysis experience working in a large scale, enterprise environment
- Experience of working on complex software focused projects using Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding over the full SDLC
- Experience working closely with architecture design, development and testing teams
- Client facing experience or wider consultancy experience would be highly beneficial
- Strong experience dealing with tough business focused stakeholders
- Definition, support and execution of UAT
- First class communication and problem solving skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a highly respected consultancy in a period of significant growth. You will work on highly innovative and demanding projects and while taking a key lead role, have the ability to grow and develop quickly.
For more information and immediate interviews please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.