MS Excel Developer / Analyst - Insurance (Rating systems) | £25k - £35k + bonus/Bens | Southampton, UK
One of the UK's leading brands in insurance and wider FS are seeking an experienced Microsoft Excel Developer/Analyst to join their Polaris ratings team based in Southampton.
The role of Excel Developer / Analyst will work on the companies newly formed Polaris Ratings platform team and be responsible for building Excel based reports. You will work closely with the system to develop and test builds which are generally based around Excel and VBA.
To be considered for the Excel Developer/Analyst role, you will have:
- Strong technical development or Testing background, ideally strong Excel knowledge
- Strong logical thinking and [problem solving skills
- Knowledge of insurance or insurance systems would be a bonus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work self sufficiently, without constant guidance
This is a key role working in a newly formed team with one of the UK's leading FS brands. To be considered please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.