Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) - Financial Services | £800-900 per day, 6-12 months, London, City
One of the UK's leading financial services and insurance focused technology providers are seeing an experienced Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to join the company on an interim basis. The role will join an expanding security division and take full ownership of information security strategy, policies and execution with this global FS firms IT estate.
The role of Chief Information Security Officer will shape the overall security strategy of this global PLC and be comfortable reporting to board levels directors as well as working closely 'on the ground' with security focused SMEs. You will work with teams spanning various countries and ideally have exposure to the global FS sector.
To be considered for the role of Chief Information Security Officer you will have:
- 10+ years experience working in IT security and/or risk, with the last 5+ leadership roles
- Professional security management certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc)
- Ability to manage multiple projects spanning a range of geographic, international locations
- Strong regulatory knowledge around security and idelaly financial servcies
- Strong knowledge of all security frameworks ie: ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL COBIT, etc
- Very strong background communicating IT security issues and risk to non-technical audiences
- Ideally FS/Banking/Insurance experience
This is a key role which could end up being a long-term interim position. Its working for a large and growing FS firms and requires the ability to have first class technical experience with strong FS business knowledge.
Fort immediate interview and further information please send your CV now.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.