Chief Technology Officer (CTO) – Infrastructure Delivery, FTSE 100 firm | £130k - £150k + 40% bonus, Car, Benefits | London (City)
One of the worlds leading brands in global financial services are looking to secure an experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join their IT team based in city of London.
The company in question are about to undergo substantial change over the coming years and are looking for a CTO who can lead a number of core IT Infrastructure initiatives. This is a critical role and forms part of the IT leadership team reporting directly into the CIO. The successful CTO will embark on a journey to substantially reduce to the spend within IT through legacy system decommissioning and simplification as well as designing and delivery a strategy for utilising modern technologies like cloud and alike. You will also explore wider IT strategy around outsourcing/insourcing and 3rd party suppliers contracts and alike.
This is a key role for a rapidly changing FTSE 100 organisation. You will have real drive and passion for your work with a highly energetic and forward thinking approach. You will enjoy a challenge and be a highly motivated candidate who is looking to progress your career quickly!
To be considered for the CTO role you will have:
- Strong background delivering IT infrastructure strategy, TOM’s and alike in a large scale blue-chip environment.
- Strong IT Infrastructure background (focusing on both technology delivery and strategy)
- Experience of delivering large programmes of IT Legacy systems simplification & rationalisation
- Experience of managing large, complex change initiatives
- Experience of building, leading and influencing teams of people up to a senior level
- Idelaly experience of major In-sourcing programmes
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers/vendors
- Very strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience working in an insurance or wider FS firm would be beneficial
Personally you will be a driven and forward thinking problem solver, with the ability to motivate and drive team performance at the highest level. You will be used to working closely (and getting the best out of) technologists, 3rd party suppliers and senior level stakeholders. You will also be used to working in high pressure, fast paced corporate environments.
This is a key role working for one of the worlds leading FS brands delivering on major business critical programmes. You will have the chance to work on exciting, modern programmes, while also having the chance to progress and develop your skills and career quickly.
For a full role and company brief please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.