Software Delivery Director (Agile) | £120k - £150k + 45% Bonus/Bens | London (City)
One of the worlds leading brands in global financial services are looking to secure an experience Software Delivery Director to join their core systems development team based in Guildford. The company in question are embarking on a number of major core systems replacement/upgrade programmes over the next few years and the Software Delivery Director will play a critical role in their successful delivery.
The role of Software Delivery Director will lead the delivery of software build/changes across multiple major programmes. You will develop and refine the processes, standards, governance and alike to deliver top class, high quality solutions. You will work closely with major 3rd party vendors both on and offshore. You will lead a large delivery team of around 100 people and work with change portfolio owners to design and implement a delivery strategy across multiple business areas.
The role of Software Delivery Director will have:
- 10+ tears experience delivery highly complex, innovative software based solutions
- Experience working in a large scale, blue-chip environments (FS/Insurance beneficial but not essential)
- Experience of leading large teams (ideally at least 50+)
- Technical background, ideally in software development
- Experience of Agile & waterfall delivery methods
- Experience of working closely with 3rd party suppliers
- Understanding and experience of DevOps
- First class communication skills at all levels
Personally you will be a driven and forward thinking problem solver, with the ability to motivate and drive team performance at the highest level. You will be used to working closely (and getting the best out of) technologists, 3rd party suppliers and senior level stakeholders. You will also be used to working in high pressure, fast paced corporate environments.
This is a key role working for one of the worlds leading FS brands delivering on major business critical programmes. You will have the chance to work on exciting, modern programmes, while also having the chance to progress and develop your skills and career quickly.
For a full role and company brief please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.