Data Solution Architect - Insurance (Data Lake, Hadoop, Cloud, MS Azure) | £700-900 per day | London, UK
One of the UK's leading insurance firms is seeking an experienced Data Solution Architect to join their team on a major core systems replacement programme. The role will lead the solution architecture of all data focused aspect of this major programme and play a key role in this global FTSE 100 firms decision making regarding future data technology changes.
The role of Data Solution Architect will act as the key SME and Lead for Data Architecture and will have a deep technical understanding of big data platforms as well as data lake and data migration solutions. You will ideally also have experience of the insurance space, specifically claims solutions.
The ideal candidate for the Data Solution Architect role will have:
- Strong Solution Architecture experience focusing on Data and Analytics
- Big Data / Data Lakes experience (ideally with Hadoop or alike)
- Strong background working with Data for Analytics
- Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- Agile delivery experience
- Ideally experience with Insurance claims systems (Guidewire ideal)
This is a key role working on a 3 year long programme of work. For a full role and company briefing please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.