Head of Cyber Security / Red Teaming – Pen Testing | £800-£900 per day, 6 Months | London, UK
One of the world’s leading brands in global banking and FS are seeking experienced Cyber Security Leader with a strong background in building and leading Red Team’s to join a newly formed team within their London offices.
The Head of Cyber Security will lead a newly formed Red Team focusing on a number of new platforms the bank has released and will identify and assess vulnerabilities of the system. You will provide guidance and SME advice on cyber security process, controls and standards in order to improve the overall banks approach to security. It will be the Head of Cyber Security’s remit to build a top performing red team while delivering long term solutions and strategy against the teams findings.
To be considered for the role of Head of Cyber Security / Red Teaming you will have:
- Strong experience working as a Head of Cyber Security, specifically leading red teaming activities
- Experience of working as part of a Red Team is essential
- Strong experience in the banking and wider FS sector
- Strong technical knowledge and background in Cyber Security
- Experience operating at a senior level, up to director and CXO
- Strong communication skills
This is an urgent role with start within the next 2 weeks. Please send your CV for more information.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.