Head of Solution Architecture - Insurance / Policy Admin | £600-£800pd, 12 months | London
One of the UK's leading insurance brands are in need of an experienced Head of Solution Architecture to join their core systems team based in London. The role will report into the CIO and be heavily focused around delivery and ongoing optimisation on their core policy administration platform (DuckCreek) as well as related core systems.
The role of Head of Solution Architecture will take a key role within the business both from a technical delivery perspective and a strategy and design perspective. You will work closely with key 3rd party suppliers and software partners while managing and supporting both the solution architecture community and wider technical delivery teams. You will have the ability to work closely with both technical teams and business focused professionals.
To be considered for the role of Head of Solution Architecture you will have:
- A strong background leading solution architecture initiatives and teams
- Experience within the insurance space and ideally core systems (ie: Claims, Policy Admin, etc)
- Experience of delivery large scale, enterprise software solutions and integration projects
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers and vendors
- Strong insurance business understanding
This is a key role working for one of the world’s most recognisable insurance brands. The role will be a long-term contract. Please send your CV for more detailed role and company briefing.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.