Head of IT Operations (Utilities / Energy) | £80k - £110k + Bonus/bens | London, UK
One of the UK's leading energy providers in the UK are seeking an experienced Head of IT Operations to lead the IT Service Management within the organisation. You will manage the end to end service delivery and IT operations, ensuring all services are delivered effectively and all changes are introduced with downtime. The company in question control and delivery energy across the whole of the UK and are about to embark on a major change initiative covering the whole of their IT estate.
The role of Head of IT Operations you will take a lead role in managing all areas of IT Infrastructure and ITIL focused service delivery changes. You will work closely with 3rd party suppliers and vendors to ensure all service SLA's are delivered, while also minimizing downtime across busi9ness critical systems.
To be considered for the role of Head of IT Operations you will have:
- Strong background in IT Operation and Service Delivery
- Experience of leading a large IT Operations function, ideally in a blue-chip organisation
- Experience working in an ITIL environment
- Experience delivering projects around SAP and/or related
- Experience of working in the energy/utilities space would be beneficial but not essential
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
- Very strong communication skills
Personally you will be a driven, pragmatic, problem solver with the ability to drive delivery through your team leadership. You will be looking for a challenging, fast paced role within a nationally recognised organisation with a national remit.
This is a key role working for a large energy organisation in the UK, with a plan for substantial growth and change over the coming months. for a full role and company briefing please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.