Solution Architect - Payments Technology | £80k - £110k, + 20% bonus/Bens | London, UK
One of the worlds market leading payments technology specialist’s are currently in a period of hugely exciting growth due to production of a brand new market offering, which is set to change the world of payments. As a result they are in need of a number of experienced Solution Architect’s with SME knowledge of the payments space.
The company in question has designed a totally unique product which will supplement there already strong portfolio of projects and services and is set to revolutionise the world of financial payments. The role of Solution Architect will take a lead role in client focused deliveries, designing high level design and providing client focused advisory around their payments systems and overall payments strategy and landscape. You will work closely with client stakeholders as well as technical dev teams.
To be considered for this unique Solution Architect opportunity you will have:
- Strong background as a Snr/Lead Solution Architect within the payments space (ideally Capital Markets, Banking or wider FS)
- Strong/deep knowledge of 1 or more of: mobile payments, BACS, SWIFT, Chaps, Sepa, Faster Payments, or alike.
- Strong knowledge of the full payments value chain
- Experience of designing/delivering payments technology and/or wider software focused projects
- Agile project experience
- Ideally some client facing, vendor, or related sector experience
Personally you will be a highly driven and forward thinking candidate with the ability to work closely with both tech teams (developers, architects etc) as well as business focused stakeholders. You will be excited by the chance to work on an innovative and modern software products and be looking to develop your career quickly with a firm who promotes from within.
For full role and company info please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.