Lead Technical Architect - Java 8, Mongo DB, Payments Technology | £80k - £100k, + 20% bonus/Bens | London, UK
One of the worlds market leading payments technology specialist’s are currently in a period of hugely exciting growth due to production of a brand new market offering, which is set to change the world of payments. As a result they are in need of a number of experienced hand's on Technical Architect’s with SME knowledge of the payments space.
The company in question has designed a totally unique product which will supplement there already strong portfolio of projects and services and is set to revolutionise the world of financial payments. The role of Technical Architect will act as a TDA for the growing team of Developers. The role will lead hands on design and although be responsible for design, will also have the ability to be hands on with Java while working closely in the detail with the dev teams.
To be considered for this unique Technical Architect opportunity you will have:
- Strong background in software development and Architecture with the payments space
- Very strong knowledge of Java, specifically Java 8 and related technology stack (ability to still be hands on)
- strong experience within the payments space, ideally from banking or wider FS/Cap Markets
- Experience with DevOp's tools and approaches
- Experience of designing/delivering payments technology and/or wider software focused projects
- Agile project experience
- Ideally some client facing, vendor, or related sector experience
Personally you will be a highly driven and forward thinking candidate with the ability to work closely with both tech teams (developers, architects etc) as well as business focused stakeholders. You will be excited by the chance to work on an innovative and modern software products and be looking to develop your career quickly with a firm who promotes from within.
For full role and company info please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.