Lead Project Manager - Digital Transformation & Integration (Banking/Payments) | £600-620 pd | London
Leading payments and banking focused technology consultancy are working with one of the world’s leading banks who are in the process of running a major business transformation programme spanning digital and legacy integration.
As a result they are seeking a number of experienced banking Project Managers to join their team in lead roles. The Project Manager will lead initiatives across digital platforms (UX/UI, Mobile, Microservices etc) and legacy mainframe integration and must have a solid understanding of both IT and business focused transformation.
To be considered for the project manger role you will have:
- 7+ years experience as a Project Manager delivering IT/Business Transformation projects
- Strong banking business knowledge around payments, commercial banking, cards, lending etc)
- Experience of digital project delivery (mobile, UX/UI, microservices, etc)
- Strong AGILE (ideally Kanban) experience
- Strong integration experience
You will also be highly personable ideally with client facing experience within the banking and/or payments sector.
The roles are for immediate interview and start. Please send your CV for more info.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.