Service Desk Analyst (2nd/3rd line)- Windows/Active Directory | £220-250 per day, 3 months | London, City
A leading financial services focused technology provider is looking to secure an experienced Service Desk Analyst on a contract basis to join their support team based in the city of London. The role will be an interim position to look after both internal and external support across their whole business.
The role of Service Desk Analyst will have the below skills/experience:
- 3+ years experience as a Service Desk Analyst supporting 2nd/3rd line issues
- Experience across the full Microsoft tech stack (ie: Microsoft office, Outlook, Active Directory, Windows 7)
- Experience with Cisco telephony administration
- Experience supporting laptops, desktops, hardware installation, printers, mobile telephone etc
- Ideally ITIL certified or experience working in an ITIL environment
This is an urgent role with interviews immediately and start with the next 1-2 weeks.
Please send your CV for more info.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.