SOC Consultant - IT / Cyber Security| £400-500 per day, 6 months | London, UK
A leading banking and FS organisation are currently seeking a number of experienced SOC Analyst to join their team focusing on Cyber Security.
The role of SOC Analyst will work on a number of key initiatives for a large bank focusing predominantly round Cyber Security. You will work closely with both tech teams and 3rd party suppliers to provide guidance and expert advice on all things security. You will provide expert analysis on both current procedures as well as potential future improvements both from an operational and Technical perspective.
To be considered for the role of SOC Analyst you will have:
- Strong background in SOC as a Security Analyst or other related SOC position
- Experience in Cyber Security would be beneficial but not essential
- Ideally experience in the banking/FS sector or related blue chip environment
- Strong technical security knowledge
- Experience working with both business and technology stakeholders
This is a urgent role with immediately turn around for interviews and start within 1 week. Please send your CV for more information.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.