Senior Project Manager – Insurance (Lloyds of London – Delegated Underwriting) | £500 -£600 per day, 6 months | London, UK
The UK’s leading specialist insurance technology consultancy is currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their Delegated Underwriting practice as a second in command to the practice lead. The company in question are a specialist InsureTech provider and are in high growth phase with a number of huge client wins across the last 6 months. They provide enterprise level insurance solutions to some of the biggest insurers across the world with a full global presence.
The role of Project Manager will firstly be a hands on delivery role, leading large scale IT systems implementation projects both internally and externally facing. You will also work closely in a client facing capacity, facing off to core stakeholders in the Lloyds of London space. Finally you will act as a ‘second in command’ to the Practice Lead deputising for him and acting as a escalation point for other members of the team. This is a senior level role that spans both client project delivery and leadership.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- 5+ years experience working as a Project Manager delivery large scale IT/business change projects
- Experience of working in the Insurance space (ideally Lloyds of London or Delegated Underwriting)
- Experience of working in consultancy and/or client facing roles
- Highly driven, pragmatic approach to project delivery
- Agile experience is preferred
- Experience of working on core systems replacement projects
- Very strong communication skills
- Leadership experience
For a full role and company briefing please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.