IT Support Manager (Microsoft Technology) | £45k - £55k + bonus/bens | Bournemouth, UK
One of the country’s leading brands in insurance and FS are currently seeking an experienced IT Support Manager to lead their Microsoft support team. The company in question have one of the most recognisable brands in UK insurance and are currently in a period of strong growth and expansion within IT.
The role of IT Support Manager will take lead of a team of 8-10 Microsoft focused support engineers and be responsible for giving technical direction and leadership with a focus of customer satisfaction. You will work with key stakeholders across the business on strategic initiatives and provide expert guidance when required.
To be considered for the IT Support Manager you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience leading an IT Support Team ideally within a blue chip organisation
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft focused technologies (office 365, Azure, Active Director, Exchange, etc)
- Basic knowledge of wider support areas (ie: Networking, Cloud, Desktop, infra etc)
- Strong appreciate of service management (ITIL experience preferred)
- Very strong people leadership and management
Personality wise you will be a driven, people person, with the ability to lead and develop people in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
This is a newly formed team and a key role in leadership for one of the most well-known FS firms in the country. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.