Technical Architect - Payments/Banking (MuleSoft, Forge Rock, MQ, OpenAM) | £700-800 per day | London, UK
One of the worlds biggest financial services organisations are seeking an experienced Technical Architect with a strong background in Payments and related banking technology.
The role of Technical Architect requires a highly tech focused candidate with strong hands on ability and experience within the global payments and banking space. You will work on a major business critical programme of work for one of the biggest banks in the world.
To be considered for the Technical Architect opportunity you will have:
- Strong Technical Architecture experience within the payments and banking space
- Experience with core software technologies (Java etc)
- Experience with Technologies like: Mulesoft, Websphere MQ, Forge Rock, OpenAM, AWS
- PSD2 / CMA experience would be a benefit
- Still remaining hands on to an extent
This is a key business critical role working for one of the UK's biggest banks. for a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.