Head of Testing & Assurance - Insurance (Duck Creek, Policy Admin) | £550-£630 per day | Crawley, UK
One of the UK's leading Insurance firms are seeking an experienced Head of Testing or Programme Test Manager to join their team focusing on a major new policy administration Platform (Duck Creek).
The role of Head of Testing and Assurance will be responsible for shaping the programme test approach, strategy and building the programme team. You will work closely with a range of 3rd party suppliers while also managing both internal and external resource.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Strong Test Management experience working on large transformational programmes
- Experience of working on large insurance platform deliveries
- Experience of managing small teams of people
- Experience of setting testing strategy and conducting testing assurance
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers and vendors
This is a key role working for a leading insurance firm in a period of complex and fast paced change. You will be a driven and pragmatic candidate with the ability to get things done quickly and gather support for key initiatives.
The role is likely to be a long-term contract role with the programme due to last in excess for 2 years. Please send your CV for more information.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.