Programme Manager – Supply Chain Transformation
This organisation is going through a substantial transformation and off the back of this is looking for a Programme Manager to help with their supply chain transformation.
As a Programme Manager you will provide programme management capability to the Supply Chain transformation project which is to put in place a new Supply Chain organisation to meet the challenging needs of the global organisation. You will coordinate activities across a number of work streams and initiatives that may have their own Project managers, to ensure that the project is planned, resourced and then driven to a successful conclusion, and is the main point of contact for any questions on the status of the project.
The successful Programme Manager will have the following experience and skills:
- Strong track record of successfully managing large and complex supply chain projects and programmes
- Demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of programme and project practices and standards
- Prior experience of reporting on complex projects within a Portfolio Office/PMO structure
- A proven ability to deliver projects on time / on budget, using project management processes and tools including risk management, benefits management, financial management and quality assurance
- Proven experience of using and leading change management activities including change impact assessment, stakeholder management, managing resistance, building change capacity, designing and defining roles and responsibilities.
- A proven ability to apply excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and to work collaboratively to deliver of effective solutions to project related issues
- Highly developed organisational awareness and ability to understand any sensitivities within a complex multi-stakeholder structure; and think creatively and strategically to overcome obstacles to cooperation and progress
- Strong team leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line
- Strong business requirements collection, and process/workflow analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation
- Able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits
- Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contribution up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.