Senior Project Manager – Warehouse and Distribution
Are you a Senior Project Manager with a background in Warehouse and Distribution, looking to join a global organisation on an exciting, large transformation project?
This amazing global giant is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to work within the Warehousing and Distribution function within the Supply Chain transformation Programme.
The role of the Senior Project Manager will be to manage a number of projects to ensure that each project is planned, resourced and then driven to a successful conclusion, being the main point of contact for questions on the project status.
The successful Project Manager will have the following experience and skills:
- Proven experience of successfully managing large and complex projects and programmes
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of programme and project practices and standards
- Prior experience of reporting on complex projects within a Portfolio Office/PMO structure
- The ability to deliver projects on time / on budget, using project management processes and tools including risk management, benefits management, financial management and quality assurance
- Proven experience of using and leading change management activities including change impact assessment, stakeholder management, managing resistance, building change capacity, designing and defining roles and responsibilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and to
- Be able work collaboratively to deliver of effective solutions to project related issues
- Highly developed organisational awareness and ability to understand any sensitivities within a complex multi-stakeholder structure; and think creatively and strategically to overcome obstacles to cooperation and progress
- Strong business requirements collection, and process/workflow analysis skills
- Able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits
- Experience of delivering solutions internationally
**Experience of working with Supply Chain related projects is highly beneficial.
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contribution up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.