Project Analyst - Microsoft
Project Analyst required by a dynamic Public Sector services organisation for an initial 3 month contract.
Day to day you will be:
- Advising on technical design for solution deployments
- Building and deploying Windows 10 tablet devices
- Performing System Acceptance Testing
- Assisting with User Acceptance Testing & resultant config refinement
- Handing over new solution for ongoing Business as Usual support
To be considered, you must have the following experience:
- Microsoft Modern Management
- Intune policy configuration and management
- AutoPilot enrolment and deployment
- Azure Active Directory
- Windows 10 Enterprise configuration and management
- Office 365 deployment & management
- System Centre Configuration Manager
- AD and Group Policy Management
- CRM mobile device management
- System & User Documentation authoring
The ideal candidate will have an analytical approach, good attention to detail and strong communications skills.
Ideally you will also hold a relevant professional qualification e.g. MCSE / MCSA and will be ITIL certified.
Based in Essex, close to Colchester and easily commutable from Braintree and Chelmsford, the successful candidate can expect a rate of up to £200 per day. This is a 3 month contract with the likelihood of extension. Immediate start available.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.