Embedded Software Engineer | Automotive | 70,000€ to 85,000€
An innovative Electronics Design House who are a Tier 1 supplier to Automotive OEM’s is looking for a number of Embedded C Software Engineers to join their growing business in Soest, Germany. They are partnered with many successful companies in the Automotive Industry and have a global presence; this is a role with excellent career progression and can offer fantastic development.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will develop firmware or software for innovative embedded power electronics systems for the Automotive sector, collaborating with interdisciplinary, international teams (hardware, software, mechanical design, testing, etc.). You will have proven experience of hardware related programming in C and experience within the Automotive sector.
You will have:
- Secure knowledge of various DSP / μC platforms and real-time systems
- Model-based software development (eg with MATLAB / SIMULINK)
- Experience in the commissioning of modern microcontrollers (eg Infineon Aurix)
- Experience with the following topics
- Communication protocols (e.g.: CAN, Ethernet, LIN, PMBus)
- Experience in model-based software development (e.g. with Matlab / Simulink / TargetLink)
- Good written and spoken English
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, communications engineering or comparable
If you are an Embedded Software Engineer working at bare metal level with experience in the Automotive industry this could be the role for you! Please send your CV ASAP for more information and a confidential discussion.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.