Network Security Engineer, Southampton
We are currently looking for an experienced Network Security Engineer to work with all stakeholders to ensure our ongoing compliance is maintained in conjunction with the industry standards.
Other responsibilities include;
• Support third party penetration testing and audits.
• manage our SIEM appliance (including FIM) and Cisco Fire Power Consoles (IPS/AMP).
• Plan and implement network changes, reviews and maintenance.
The successful Network Security Engineer will have/be:
• Excellent experience within an IT centric role.
• Confident with Cisco and Dell networking environments.
• PowerShell scripting.
Also of Interest:
• SQL Server Administration (Clustering and High Availability).
• An understanding of cryptography.
• InfoSec Certification (CCNA Security/Security Plus).
In return you will be rewarded with up to £50k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a Network Security Engineer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.