DevOps Engineer, up to £55k, Farnborough
This innovative, successful Farnborough based IT Company is looking for a DevOps Engineer with extensive Windows (Office 365) as well as experience with IaaC technologies such as Jenkins/Terraform/Ansible.
Working within the Engineering team, you will help drive continual improvement of the SaaS solution and create a more efficient working practise between Development and Operations, ensuring the performance and stability of the cloud solution. You will also improve our CI/CD pipeline in order to facilitate multiple deploys a day.
The successful DevOps Engineer will have/be:
- Experience with IaaC technologies such as Jenkins/Terraform/Ansible.
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS).
- Containerisation technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes.
Also of interest:
- Experience working with 24x7x365 systems.
- Managed and deployed SQL databases.
- Experience with managing O365 deployments at scale.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £55k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good DevOps Engineer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.