Senior Java Engineer | Payments | SW London | £70,000 to £90,000 + bonus and benefits
The People Network are partnered with a specialist Financial Payments Technology company who are recognised as one of the world’s leading providers in their field. With ambitions to take this even further with their new payments solution they are set to revolutionise their sector with one of the most innovative payments systems ever to be seen.
To make this happen they need to secure talented payments technologists to drive the delivery and make the product and future client programmes a success, this is where you come in.
The position of Senior Java Engineer will play a key role in product engineering, following TDD and BDD processes. You will write high quality code within established development standards and contribute to design decisions and technical discussions as part of the engineering team.
Required Senior Java Engineer Skills/Experience:
- Excellent JAVA 8 skills
- Experience in automation using Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment processes
- Comfortable working across the full stack however predominantly back end
- Agile delivery experience e.g. working in Kanban/Scrum delivery environments
Desired Senior Java Engineer Skills/Experience:
- Experience with Akka (or equivalent frameworks) & Spring technologies
- Automation environment provisioning using Ansible
- DevOps experience gained within highly transactional software environments
- Knowledge and/or experience of Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of document-based data stories e.g. MongoDB
Personally you will be a highly driven and forward thinking candidate with the ability to work closely business focused stakeholders. You will be excited by the chance to work on an innovative and modern software products and be looking to develop your career quickly with a firm who promotes from within.
For full role and company info please send your CV to us ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.