Senior Project Manager – Software Implementation (Insurance) | £65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus | London, UK
The UK’s leading specialist insurance technology vendor is currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their Life and Pensions practice. The company in question are a specialist InsureTech provider and are in high growth phase with a number of huge client wins across the last 12 months. They provide enterprise level insurance software solutions to some of the biggest insurers across the world with a full global presence.
The role of Project Manager will firstly be a hands on delivery role, leading large scale IT systems implementation projects both internally and externally facing. You will also work closely in a client facing capacity, facing off to core stakeholders in the insurance space. You will support projects through the full delivery lifecycle , managing stakeholder both internally and externally.
To be considered for the role if Project Manager you will have:
- 4+ years experience working as a Project Manager delivering large scale systems implementation projects
- Experience of working in the Insurance/Life&Pensions sector
- Experience of working client focused delivery roles is preferred
- Experience of delivery software solutions
- Agile experience is preferred
- Experience of working on core systems replacement projects would be beneficial
- Very strong communication skills
- Leadership experience
This is a key role working for a growing and highly innovative InsureTech provider in London. You will work with a range of large insurance brand names with a global remit. You will also have the chance to grow and develop your career quickly within a fast paced, forward thinking environment.
To be considered for the role please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.