QA Engineer (Java 8) | Payments | SW London | £50,000 to £60,000 + bonus and benefits
The People Network are partnered with a specialist Financial Payments Technology company who are recognised as one of the world’s leading providers in their field. With ambitions to take this even further with their new payments solution they are set to revolutionise their sector with one of the most innovative payments systems to ever be seen.
To make this happen they need to secure talented payments technologists to drive the delivery and make the product and future client programmes a success, this is where you come in.
As a QA Engineer you will work closely with the development team on a real-time (faster) payments processing engine ensuring approach to quality assurance is aligned with architecture and driven by agreed policy. You will Design and manage test strategy across the extended delivery lifecycle undertaking functional, non-functional, integration, performance, regression, exploratory, migration, deployment and rollback testing
Essential QA Engineer Skills/Experience:
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in software quality assurance, test design and execution and test automation
- Experience working as a quality advocate/coach within an agile team
- Strong Java 8 experience with an analytical approach to problem identification
- DevOps experience specifically in the CI/CD space
- Experience with DevOps tools and processes, specifically Linux, Jenkins, Maven and Git
Desirable QA Engineer Skills/Experience:
- Knowledge of Docker, Akka and MongoDB
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Jira and Confluence)
- Experience with real-time messaging systems
- Experience with message driven systems (e.g. IBM MQ Clustering)
- Experience within Payments processing systems or Finance/Banking industry.
Personally you will be a highly driven and forward thinking candidate with the ability to work closely business focused stakeholders. You will be excited by the chance to work on an innovative and modern software products and be looking to develop your career quickly with a firm who promotes from within.
For full role and company info please send your CV to us ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.