Cyber Security Engineer £65000-80000 London
Are you a Cyber Security champion willing to assist organisation in there security challenges.
One of the UK's most highly regarded software development consultancy firms are seeking an experienced Security Engineer to join their emerging cyber security capability working on projects for some of the biggest brands in the UK.
Our client is looking for experienced Cyber Security professionals who want to help educate, advise and enable customers on their secure systems when they undertake a high paced software delivery projects. The role will be client facing and varied , you could be working with clients to encourage the use and development of security , from integrated security tooling in CI/CD pipelines, security assessment of clients during software delivery projects.
To secure this Cyber Security Engineer role you will have worked in similar Security role, will have a solid understanding of software delivery and how the Cyber Security process should be applied in this. You will have integrated automated security tool sin to a CI/CD pipeline utilising SAST,DAST,IAST or RASP.
In order to be considered for the Cyber Security Engineer role you will have a number of the following:
- Proficiency in at least one interpreted and one compiled programming language
- Experience working with and integrating automated security tools into CI/CD pipelines (e.g. SAST, DAST, IAST, RASP)
- Experience working with different tech stacks
- Experience with at least one public cloud environment
- Knowledge of agile software delivery
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Knowledge of web application security
- Knowledge of threat intelligence
- Knowledge of threat modelling or other security modelling processes
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing Cyber Security team and bring your security skills to help clients safely fulfil there software delivery projects. You will be joining a highly respected consultancy in a period of significant growth. You will work on highly innovative and demanding security projects and while taking a key lead role, have the ability to grow and develop quickly. There will be some travel involved in this consulting role.
For more information and immediate interviews please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.