The People Network are currently working with an automotive company based in the heart of Oxfordshire. We are currently seeking an Automotive Electrician with experience of telematic systems. Your role will be to support the company with all aspects of installation, maintenance and repair of electronic devices to PSV, HGV, LCV and other automotive applications. Carry out customer training and technical support. Extensive travel throughout the UK and across mainland Europe. To ensure that the customer receives excellent service during any installations and after service. There will be a requirement to work late shifts as and when required.
KEY SUCCESS MEASURES:
• Installations are completed accurately, timely and in accordance with the agreed specification
• Installation materials are specified and managed to agreed timescales.
• Strong customer and Contractor feedback.
• Provision of installation documentation in a timely manner.
• Excellent customer feedback through the customer feedback system.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Demonstrable experience of installation of electrical products / devices to a wide range of vehicles types.
• Preferably with experience of Commercial vehicles/buses
• Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
• Able to priorities workload to achieve agreed objectives.
• Good electrical knowledge of a wide range of vehicle types.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Good communication skills.
• Team player.
• Willingness to undertake extensive UK and European travel with overnight stays.
• Flexibility of working hours.
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office, Bluetooth and Networking.
• Valid Driving License with no more than 3 points
• Current Valid Passport
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.