The People Network is expanding!
We are interested in talking to recruitment professionals with the experience and ability to contribute in IT, Technical and Telecoms markets.
The People Network’s continuing success has been developed on strong client relationships and campaign delivery. Our ability to deliver a quality recruitment service comes from a detailed understanding of our clients requirements and the markets we operate in.
We are always interested in talking to recruiters at all levels who feel they could thrive in an environment that encourages free thought and innovation and who could make a contribution to our clients and our business.
We require individuals who have the ability to grasp new ideas and concepts, learn from the team around you and to deal at a senior level within our client organisations as well as the perseverance to prosper in a true meritocracy. The organisation has an environment where high achievers will thrive. There is no limit to your success, earning potential and future with the company.
We have an excellent ongoing training scheme in place and we do sometimes look at hiring outside of the recruitment market. Suitable individuals must be of graduate calibre and have at least one year’s commercial experience, preferably within a sales or customer focused environment. You will have demonstrated throughout your academic and professional life that you have a track record of high achievement and success and a strong desire to succeed.
- Above market rate basic salary
- Uncapped, significantly above market rate commission scheme (potential to earn in excess of £100k per annum)
- Quarterly & Annual bonus schemes
- Car allowances (depending on level)
- Excellent tailored training & development programme from top external trainers
- Opportunities to progress your recruitment career with possible route to directorship for the right individuals (and potential for share ownership)
- Regular individual sales incentives, monthly prizes and awards
- Team nights out and trips away including annual overseas trip (e.g., Amsterdam, Paris, Las Vegas)
- Pool table and table tennis in the office (we work hard but having fun whilst doing so!)
To find out more about our current opportunities please send a CV and covering letter in the first instance to Chris Kent, Managing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org