Finding top, niche skilled Cloud talent that really fits your culture can be extremely difficult.
In the current economic environment EVERY hiring decision is a critical one. Get it wrong and the financial, time and business impact can be considerable.
The People Network's Retained Search service gives you the assurance you need that the job will be done to an extremely high standard using a forensic approach that will deliver the outcomes and results you require.
We utilise a tried & tested methodology that is built on our strategic, partnership approach:
- Briefing: We start by taking an in-depth briefing on your requirement making sure every detail is understood thoroughly. We then set out expectations on timescales and document these into a Statement Of Work. This SOW sets out exactly
- Longlist: Once the search is initiated we utilise a blend of modern sourcing methods, cutting edge search technologies and our niche candidate talent pools to quickly build a diverse and inclusive longlist of candidates.
- Shortlist: Bespoke video interviewing, psychometric assessment, skills testing... we can tailor our screening process to meet your standards before assessing and selecting a shortlist of highly relevant candidates for presentation to you.
- Selection Event: Advice on and facilitation of the Selection Event to allow you to interview, assess and make a decision effectively and efficiently.
- On-boarding: Bringing the candidate in to land, ensuring a smooth offer negotiation and acceptance and advising the candidate on your on-boarding process.
This structured, professional Retained Search approach provides the solid assurance, attention to detail and impact that other recruitment suppliers struggle to compete with.
We are so confident our approach will deliver you the right candidate we offer up to a 12 Month Free Replacement guarantee giving you full assurance the hire you make will be the right hire.
Get in touch today
To discuss how our Retained Search service can deliver the cloud talent you need contact us today on 01793 641115 or simply fill in our contact form here.